Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The End of the Term is Nigh

I had a minor interruption last week but was able to get all my assignments in on time. This is the last week of the first term at Animation Mentor, and it's an opportunity to do revisions on past assignments with what we have learned. Also, we have to make a progress reel at the end of each term so other students can see it, and so they can get archived. I've been having a fair bit of fun with the progress reel part of it, and now that the template is laid out, all I have to do is make some minor polishes to past work and replace the footage. As well as render out some of my past poses just to add some more aesthetic appeal; I would really like to include ambient occlusion into these shots to give it more of a clay-y look, it does wonders. This is the meat and bones of it, the final version, will be nicer, but I'm quite happy with my progress so far. Bring on the second term! I can't wait to start fun-filled yet devastating weeks of body mechanics.

No comments: