Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The LHC has NOT destroyed the world, so the work must continue...

This last week's assignment incorporated a stylized walk. I went through many ideas from a moonwalk (an astronaut on the moon) to a classic Charlie Chaplin. I also contemplated a war of the worlds three legged walk, but it was suggested I stick with bipedals. So after much deliberation, I decided that I wanted to do something I hadn't seen before, so I chose to do a ballerina, not quite knowing what I was getting into. This turned out to be quite a challenge and long, intense study of reference, plus multiple changes throughout the blocking stage. So far not so bad, my review went better than expected. I lost perspective on it, that's fair enough to be said.


Also, with last nite's failed destruction of Earth due to CERN's LHC working in accordance to scientific postulations, it seems as I will have to continue polishing this walk and do the current week's assignment. :) The other part of the assignment was to research and do a pose that represents exhaustion well. This was the weaker part of my work, it was hard for me, but it worked satisfactorily, I received some fantastic feedback as how to really push it and add appeal. Thus it will be tweaked for revision.

No comments: