Wednesday, July 7, 2010

For Some Reason I'm Being Commented With Japanese Erotica

And for that I sincerely apologize so do not click on those links. I have no idea why I've been targetted for this, but I'm at a lack for not caring enough to astutely do anything proper about it. Maybe later, but I have bigger fish to fry and more important concerns.

My biggest accomplishment for the last couple weeks was revamping my demo reel, updating my resume and format of my website. I can start to reapply to studios I have applied to before in the past, but largely this is all in preperation for Siggraph. I will be down there for 4 days, mostly for the job fair, so I'm making sure I am absolutely prepared. Feel free to check it out at www.dylanimation.com. I would like to get one more shot that I'm happy enough with to put on my reel so I will work on that. The later half of July is becoming increasingly chaotic, but I'm sure I can make it all work.

No comments: