Thursday, November 13, 2008

Why Can I never think of a Title?

Once again an overdue blog update. School keeps trucking forth and I with it. In the final stages of polishing this latest assignment after countless revisions. This is not the final version but close to it. I had a lot of fun attempting some dynamic simulation in Maya as well, not my forte. Still a fair bit of finessing to do, but it is ever closer to completion.


I've also been heavily involved in a project I took on in good ol' Softimage, so I had to refresh myself in all that joy as well. I have a character under construction and nearly animatable for this project, who has been rigged and UVs layed out for texturing. Here's a screenshot as a teaser. Weighting and base textures should be done by the weekend and proxy animatics done sometime next week. I'll try and keep updates on that as well.

No comments: