Friday, July 25, 2008


The first post of a new blog! I figured it would be a great idea to start a real blog as opposed to the one I have on my website www.franticrabbit.com; as I'm forever redesigning the layout of that. This way it'll be great to stay on top of how my week/work progresses as Animation Mentor, and this is the onset of my new and revamped Character Animator career. The 3D generalist angle was fun, but I know what I really want to do deep down inside; animation is such a wonderful industry, always changing and constantly fun! I'll post my first animation assignment of a regular bouncing ball which went over better than expected; it's just a bouncing ball, but even that can take quite a while to finesse. That was my real learning experience with this simplistic but perfectionist assignment; to help develop that eye and make those micro-changes that add appeal and believability to a shot. Likewise with the pose assignments which I will also post. A very exciting and appealing school, hands down, one of the best decisions I've made in the past couple years. I luv it when dreams are coming true!



No comments: